Dr Desert Flower wants me to go as "The Most Interesting Man In The World" for Halloween. I won't have a full enough beard by Saturday, but I can get a cigar, and adopt enough hubris perhaps to pull it off. I have the black coat already.
A few of my favorite quotes about TMIMITW:
- If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
- The pheromones he secretes effect people miles away… in a slight, but measurable way.
- he once taught a German shepherd to bark in Spanish
- He once punched a magician. That’s right, you heard me.
- His hands feel like rich, brown suede.
- He owns 4 sports cars, and rents 5.
- He taught a horse to read his email for him.
- His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.
- Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.
- He never say’s anything taste like chicken… Not even chicken.
- His charm is so contagious, vaccines we’re created for it.
- Years ago, he created a city out of blocks. Today over 600,000 people live and work there.
- If he we’re to give you directions… You would never get lost. And you’d arrive at least 5 minutes early.
- His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.
- His reputation is expanding, faster then the universe.
- He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
- He lives vicariously through himself.
The Wrigley Mansion holds an annual Halloween Party. Rocklobster will be playing 80s music, so we know the entertainment will be good. If I do go as TMIMITW it would be the first time in years I've not gone as someone political (Cheney in NRA hat, orange vest, and Mossberg 12ga, Rove with horns, wire-glasses, gut, and a pocketful of Congressional subpoenas, etc).
Il faut voir...
1 year ago