- reviewer of non-AP History homework, commenting "Needs more verbs" in Mr.Young's class at Highland High School
- creator of "heart on a stick" cartoons
- driver of the yellow Skyhawk at +100 mph speeds on I-80/94 while racing from Friar Tucks in Cal City to the theater arcade in Gary on Ridge Road US6
- driver of the white Pinto, fast enough to go back-in-time from Lafayette to Highland
- frenetic singer and Korg player on "Daddy's a Mortician" in Idiot Savant
- originator of the successful ISA company years ago, before it was swallowed up by a bigger fish
- and a host of other things I can't say here, or you'd have to be executed
Check out his interesting insights, when you have a moment.