Thursday, November 3, 2011

We All Grew

"Trickle Down" supply side economics works great, if you're some of the top 1%.  It's the best thing since sliced bread....  or...  cake.  Yeah, the other 99% can eat cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.