old cajun QB who should've stayed retired 3 years ago?
going to be in the upper 70s this week. First full day of vacation for me - lots to do around the house and in the yard. Busy busy day ahead.
I should have most of the "need to do" stuff done by Wednesday.. so if you want to go on a
- 20 mile National & Alta trails hike on South Mountain
- a up one side, and down the other, then bike on flat land back to the car over and around Camel Back Mountain hike
- a tour of the North Phoenix mountains, some of which are in not-so-good neighborhoods (but you only live once, right?0
- a drive down to Picacho Peak (and hike up it) on a day when there's few tourists
- a hike through the Thunderbird Mountains in North Glendale
...then book your flights now! Southwest is running lots of $59 fares. We've got a full liquor cabinet and wine fridge, and a spare bed room. So whatcha waiting for? I'll come pick you up at the air port.
1 year ago