Lions & Tigers & Bears... Oh My!
McCain and David Schweikert and Dick Morris ... called, Tonight!
John Shadegg and Joe Arpaio and Ken Bennett... decry!
... all the evils of Pelosi and Obama that are rendering this country asunder like rabid purple flying monkeys who can only be stopped by the pure, true, and noble Republicans.
I am REALLY getting tired of the phone ringing several times every hour, with some Republican robo-zombie telling me how important it is that I support their candidate. Even if I wasn't a rational, thinking, informed member of the electorate, and I was still somehow "on the fence" all of these relentless Republican Robocalls would have pushed me over the edge to vote for the candidate who didn't repeatedly intrude into my home via a phone line rudely, many times a day.
I'll be very happy on Wednesday when all of this madness finally comes to an end, and the calls stop, and the voters are stuck with the right wing tools they've elected. The right wing tools who are going to tell Dr Desert Flower and I
- you have to take your son off your health care now, we're repealing it
- the insurance company can drop you, whenever they feel like it
- we're regressing back to the largest disparity in taxation to give the richest 1% of Americans 80% of the tax breaks (because, after all, they paid for all those robo calls, and pamphlets and TV ads and radios spots)
- Bush I's and Reagan's "trickle down" economics Really Did Work Great. honest, cross our cold lifeless hearts, it did.
and to the rest of America:
- Stop learning Arabic, you gay translators, and start learning Farsi, we're invading Iran next!
- the Free Market [TM] and boot straps are all anyone ever needs in life
- the Earth is only 6000 years old
I'm glad I'm getting my passport renewed this week.
1 year ago